Business Analyst with Billing Application
Requisition Number: 311861
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311861
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Business Analyst with Billing Application experience to join our innovative, industry-leading client.
*Candidates must be willing and able to work on a W-2 basis. No visa sponsorship or visa transfers are available for this role.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst with Billing Application:
- Develop a deep understanding of product requirements
- Create workflow diagrams in support of requirements elicitation
- Assist in the development and tracking of the product vision
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand ups and sprint retrospectives
- Compile software validation documentation
Requirements of the Business Analyst with Billing Application:
- Four year college degree; Bachelor's in Business or Engineering preferred
- Experience working on software products for quality or laboratory processes
- Strong analytical, technical, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects efficiently
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, LucidChart, and Visio
Keywords: Business Analyst, Billing Application, Scrum, Product Vision, Validation Documentation, Jira, Confluence, LucidChart, Visio
Job ID: 311861
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts