Lab IT Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 311911
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311911
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Lab IT Business Analyst to join our innovative, industry-leading client.
*Candidates must be willing and able to work on a W-2 basis. No visa sponsorship or visa transfers are available for this role.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Lab IT Business Analyst:
- Liaise with a variety of departments to analyze and translate business requirements into functional specifications, system deployments, or business process changes
- Routinely review, assess, develop, and improve business processes and perform testing and validation to ensure expected functionality is achieved
- Act to facilitate change and modifications to current processes and practices
- Ensure system design is appropriate to user needs
- Participate in user acceptance testing
- Develop and conduct training related to LIMS systems
Requirements of the Lab IT Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related IT discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in a technical role (Life Sciences preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience using a LIMS
- Strong understanding of LIMS system sample life cycle
- Experience writing user stories/requirements
- Experience conducting root cause analysis
- Experience developing user guides/work instructions
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence)
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Exceptional communication skills
Keywords: Lab IT Business Analyst, Life Sciences, LIMS, Root Cause Analysis, Jira, Confluence, Agile, Scrum
Job ID: 311911
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts