Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 311940
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311940
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Java Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Design, develop, and implement solutions to address business problems
- Utilize an understanding of how technology impacts business initiatives
- Identify, develop, and implement technologies and process that drive business value
- Work collaboratively with project teams to develop solutions
- Act as a technical SME for issues related to Java development
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Experience with Java 1.8, Spring Boot, SQL, RESTful API development
- Experience with AWS, including EC2, Docker, Aurora, and Lambda
- Experience with Jenkins
- Preferred experience with HashiCorp Terraform and Vault
Keywords: Java Developer, Java 1.8, Spring Boot, SQL, RESTful APIs, AWS, Jenkins, Terraform, Vault
Job ID: 311940
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts