Requisition Number: 311969
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311969
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Network Consultant to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Network Consultant:
- Design, develop, and deploy network solutions
- Lead various network improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with leadership to define technical strategy roadmaps
Requirements of the Network Consultant:
- At least 5 years of experience in network administration supporting mid-size to large organizations
- Solid knowledge of Cisco networking fundamentals
- Keen understanding of deploying and managing network as a service in Azure and AWS
- Strong knowledge of network architecture to support application migration to cloud
- Strong experience in security systems for multi-site distributed environments
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Network Consultant, Cisco, Azure, AWS, Network Architecture, Application Migration, Cloud, Network Security, Project Management
Job ID: 311969
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts