Front End Developer
Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 311983
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311983
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
An in-person interview in Jersey City is required for this position.
Requirements of the Front End Developer:
- At least 6 years of front end web development experience
- Highly proficient in HTML5, SASS, TypeScript, and Responsive Web Design
- Advanced knowledge of Angular
- Experience with SCSS, CSS
- Experience with Gulp, Web Pack, Node.js, and NPM
- Experience coding using modern best practices and accessibility standards
- Experience creating wireframes, designs, and prototypes
- Experience building web and mobile UI from API data
- Strong Python back end development skills
- Experience deploying applications with single sign on into web servers
Keywords: Front End Developer, HTML5, SASS, TypeScript, Responsive Web Design, Angular, SCSS, CSS, Gulp, Web Pack, Node.js, NPM, Wireframes, Prototypes, UI, Development, Python, Financial Services
Job ID: 311983
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts