Server Side Developer
Requisition Number: 312002
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312002
We have an excellent opportunity for a Server Side Developer with our industry-leading financial services client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Server Side Developer:
- Design, develop, test, implement, maintain, and improve application software
- Research, analyze, and utilize programming knowledge to perform design and development tasks
- Design and develop program logic and detailed documentation
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews with peers
- Interact directly with clients
Requirements of the Server Side Developer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE programming experience with object oriented development
- Experience with WebSphere and Tomcat
- Experience with JUnit or similar unit testing tool
- Experience with BitBucket, GIT, or other version control tool
- Experience with Eclipse/RAD
- Working knowledge of Server and Client templates
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: Server Side Developer, Java, J2EE, WebSphere, Tomcat, JUnit, BitBucket, GIT, Eclipse, RAD, SOAP, REST, Web Services
Job ID: 312002
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts