UI Developer (Angular JS, Bootstrap, Node)
Requisition Number: 312004
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312004
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a UI Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the UI Developer:
- Work collaboratively to set release schedule, sprint planning, and project scope
- Develop applications in accordance with modern practices and team development standards
- Design and develop test procedures: unit/system/integration testing
- Design application test data, debug programs, and ensure features meet specifications
- Identify and communicate impediments to team and work to remove them
Requirements of the UI Developer:
- Extensive experience with web UI, HTML, CSS3, and responsive web design
- Experience and ability to create design deliverables such as wireframes and mockups
- Experience creating prototypes to communicate design concepts
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience with unit testing tools, such as JUnit
- Experience with UI debugging tools like Firebug
- Ability to work with both technical and business teams
Keywords: UI Developer, User Interface, HTML, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node JS, jQuery, Wireframes, Prototypes, JUnit, Firebug
Job ID: 312004
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts