Laboratory Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 312009
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312009
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Systems Analyst to join our innovative client in Andover.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Systems Analyst:
- Install and configure various lab systems and provide administrative support
- Perform gap analysis on existing laboratory assets
- Develop comprehensive documentation of processes
- Plan and schedule validation and validation deliverables
- Provide expertise regarding regulatory compliance
- Participate in vendor selection and management
Requirements of the Laboratory Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Life Sciences or IT field; or, equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience working in a GxP regulated environment
- Experience managing a small team of analysts
- Familiarity with various laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Strong ability to troubleshoot vendor instrument software applications
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team based approach
- Ability to adhere to Quality Assurance initiatives, review, and documentation approval
- General knowledge of lab safety principles and practices
- Solid understanding of GxP, GAMP, and CFR as they relate to lab validation
Keywords: Laboratory Systems Analyst, Life Sciences, GxP, Quality Assurance, QA, GAMP, CFR, Documentation, System Administration, Biotechnology
Job ID: 312009
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts