Senior Data Center Engineer
Requisition Number: 312039
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312039
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Senior Data Center Engineer to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Center Engineer:
- Plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain server hardware and devices
- Coordinate hardware installations and repairs, upgrades, and optimization
- Regularly provide status reports and exceptional customer service
- Facilitate hands-on provisioning, including rack install and cabling
Requirements of the Senior Data Center Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in technical data field or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of experience with Data Center space planning, server cabinet layout, and cabling
- Strong intel background, with hands-on experience with x86 architecture systems
- Thorough understanding of data center cabling standards, including fiber optic
- Strong understanding of HP & Cisco standalone servers, enclosures, and blades
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and deliver small to mid-size projects
- Comfortable working in a large, fast-paced data center environment
Keywords: Senior Data Center Engineer, x86 Architecture, HP, Cisco, Financial Services
Job ID: 312039
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts