Requisition Number: 312044
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312044
With over 150 years of experience, our client is one of the world’s premier bio-pharmaceutical companies. With a track record of success, our client strives to improve quality of life for individuals across the globe through innovative technologies. They are seeking a UAT Lead/Coordinator to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
- Utilize business analyst capabilities and user acceptance testing lead experience to manage user acceptance testing and validation activities for data management system implementations.
- Works with project manager, project business analysts and system leads to deliver system implementations.
- Manage requirements and test planning activities in ALM-QC. Deliver SDLC documentation related to system verification and user acceptance testing.
- Understands business requirements and leads user acceptance testing activities as part of SDLC system implementation projects.
- 2-4 Years of Experience.
- Execute User Acceptance Test (UAT) Plans
- UAT coordination/test lead experience required
- SDLC and ALM-QC experience.
- Prefer experience related to clinical trial system implementations.
- Must have lead and coordination experience demonstrated on resume.
- Will conduct phone meetings.
Keywords: ALM-QC, SDLC system implementation, UAT coordination
Job ID: 312044
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts