Product Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 311787
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311787
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Business Systems Analyst to join our innovative client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Product Business Systems Analyst:
- Gather, refine, and document business requirements for new products or enhancements
- Conduct interviews of customers, subject matter experts, and stakeholders to translate business needs into detailed technical specifications
- Facilitate product design and development, including UI design sessions, wireframe creation, and functional testing
- Participate in customer beta testing projects for end user training, documentation, and UAT support
Requirements of the Product Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in requirements gathering and defining
- Experience with Jira and/or Rally is required
- Experience with Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Ability to influence solution alternative selections to align with business objectives
- Experience collaborating with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong task prioritization skills to meet strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile SDLC preferred
- Hands-on experience with employee benefits/HRIS software preferred
Keywords: Product Business Systems Analyst, Requirements Elicitation, Jira, Rally, Joint Application Design, JAD, Agile SDLC, HRIS, UAT
Job ID: 311787
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts