Senior Software Architect
Requisition Number: 312067
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312067
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Software Architect to join our well-established, global client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Architect:
- Oversee technical architecture, design, and delivery for digital learning platforms and solutions
- Provide thought leadership to senior executives on the direction of the product portfolio
- Drive useful and engaging learning systems with a strong impact on both users and the business
Requirements of the Senior Software Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of overall IT experience
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in large-scale architectures
- Comprehensive understanding of software development processes
- Extensive experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux, and NodeJS
- Thorough understanding of digital learning platforms and solutions
- Experience with Content Management Platforms (Drupal 7+)
- Experience with Docker and microservice-based architecture
- Experience with Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, and SonarQube
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools (GitHub, Ansible)
- In-depth knowledge of secure coding practices and application security
- Advanced understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization
- Knowledge of enterprise search technologies and Agile software development processes
Keywords: Senior Software Architect, AngularJS, ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS, Digital Learning, Content Management, Drupal 7, Docker, Microservices, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, SonarQube, DevOps, GitHub, Ansible, Agile
Job ID: 312067
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts