PMO Coordinator w/ Smartsheet experience
Requisition Number: 312072
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312072
We have an excellent opportunity for a PMO Coordinator with strong Smartsheet experience to join our distinguished client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the PMO Coordinator:
- Manage a large portfolio of projects and programs
- Oversee project life cycle from end to end
- Optimize and maintain development tools and methods
- Lead portfolio-level review sessions
- Establish project standards and processes
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement
Requirements of the PMO Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree required; PMP preferred
- At least 5 years of program or portfolio management experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Smartsheet
- Smartsheet certified user
- Expertise in using and administering Smartsheet:
- Smartsheet Control Center
- Smartsheet Data Mesh
- Smartsheet Reports
- Motivated self-starter; able to manage workload with minimal oversight
- Strong attention to detail
Keywords: PMO Coordinator, Portfolio Operations Management, PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Portfolio Mangement, Program Management, Smartsheet Certified User, Project Oversight
Job ID: 312072
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts