Requisition Number: 311977
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311977
Our client is a professional organization and leading source of scientific information. They are dedicated to fostering innovation, enabling education, promoting diversity, and driving scientific advancement. They are currently seeking a Java Developer to join their passionate team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
All applicants must be willing and able to work on a W-2 basis.
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success in design and implementation of Java applications
- Solid understanding of design patterns, J2EE design patterns, and Unix
- Experience with Java frameworks and common libraries
- Understanding of application architecture, system design, and UML tools
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Experience in JBoss, Tomcat, and Apache
- Experience with XML in a Java and Python programming environment
- Experience with the SDLC
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work with customers to complete projects
Keywords: Java Developer, Design Patterns, Unix, Spring, JUnit, Application Architecture, UML, OO Design, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, XML, Python, SDLC
Job ID: 311977
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts