Requisition Number: 311832
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311832
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Systems Analyst for our major client in the Columbus area! In this role, you will be a part of our client’s native mobile development team that is responsible for conducting process analysis, needs assessment, and presents technical solution analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives in a fast-paced agile environment.
You will work throughout the entire SDLC, including but not limited to user story creation, scrum ceremonies, defect remediation, and release management.
- Identify and document effective technology solutions that address medium to large complex issues. Partner with internal and external customers to document user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify systems
- Create and prepare User stories
- Analyze requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems
- Coordinates release management activities
- Acts as the liaison /coordinator between IT developers and end users for internal and external team projects; facilitates front line questions from other teams and departments
- Ability to elicit business requirements
- Ability to elicit technical specification
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries, preferably in a DB2 environment
- Knowledge of scrum/agile framework
- Ability to articulate requirements, test and analyze data for solutions
- Ability to organize multiple projects for self and others, and to react to shifting priorities without compromising the projects
- In-depth knowledge of technology system interfaces, data integration, networks and operating systems.
- Aptitude for detail and accuracy
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Communicate well with technical and non-technical groups, both internal and external #eg1989
For immediate consideration please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 311832
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts