Software Development Engineer/SDET
Requisition Number: 312086
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312086
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer now to join their award winning team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 0-2 years experience required Development and programming experience
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies
Keywords: Software Development Engineer, SDET, problem solving, software defects, scripts, software scenarios, bug resolution
Job ID: 312086About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts