Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 312104
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312104
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a UX Designer to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the UX Designer:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to translate business requirements into appealing and innovative UX design solutions
- Create design concepts and artifacts, including wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specifications
- Produce visual components that are reusable across enterprise platforms
- Collaborate with visual designers in pursuit of visually appealing designs
- Coordinate with development and testing teams to implement and test UI
- Establish and maintain UX guidelines and design standards
Requirements of the UX Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in UX Design or similar field
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product/platform design
- Expertise in prototyping tools like Invision and Axure
- Expertise in Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Keen attention to design detail
- Knowledge of user centered design
- Ability to translate product concepts into detailed prototypes/UI
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
Keywords: UX Designer, UI, User Experience, User Interface, Information Architect, Invision, Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Prototypes, Wireframes, Financial Services
Job ID: 312104
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts