Senior Information Security Analyst
Requisition Number: 311163
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 311163
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join our industry-leading client.
Due to federal contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Information Security Analyst:
- Create security documentation and act as a resource for security standards and best practices
- Act as the point of contact to coordinate security technical issue resolution and compliant architecture
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure system hardening
- Monitor system logs and alerts to detect and resolve security issues
- Perform incident response activities for a large organization
- Help to implement security counter-measures
Requirements of the Senior Information Security Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of related experience in information assurance and/or security operations
- Compliance in a NIST SP800-53 environment required
- FedRAMP experience preferred
Keywords: Senior Information Security Analyst, Cyber Security, Security Operations, NIST SP800-53, FedRAMP
Job ID: 311163
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts