Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition Number: 312148
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 312148
We have an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Business Analyst to join our industry-leading financial services client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Assist in establishing, communicating, and ensuring agreement on project objectives and scope
- Coordinate with stakeholders to elicit, prioritize, and document business requirements
- Help to create project artifacts including business requirements documents and models
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and manage changes to project scope and requirements
- Participate in ensuring the solution design meets project objectives, business requirements, and stakeholder expectations
- Identify and communicate risks and recommend potential solutions
- Engage in peer review of business analysis artifacts
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, or equivalent
- Ability to learn common elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn BA methodologies
- Willing to learn SDLC and associated methodologies (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile)
- Proficient listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/BitBucket) a plus
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Requirements Elicitation, Documentation, Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Financial Services
Job ID: 312148
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts