Requisition Number: 312159
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 312159
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our leading client and manage their network environment.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Provide daily operational support to resolve client-side issues
- Manage service ticket queue; provide tier 2 support for Citrix environment
- Ensure availability and operability of LAN/WAN network applications
- Monitor and maintain SLA's in adherence to contractual agreements
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Expertise in MS Windows and Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of Windows OS, MS client OS, and associated hardware
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Management experience in a Citrix-based environment
- Experience with spam and virus protection support
- Microsoft Exchange experience
- Familiarity with Storage Area Network infrastructure
- Working knowledge of system security concepts
- Experience using networking protocols (TCP/IP, ICA)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Keywords: Systems Engineer, LAN/WAN, Windows OS, Citrix, MS Exchange, Storage Area Network, SAN, System Security, Networking Protocols, TCP/IP, ICA, Tier 2 Support
Job ID: 312159
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts