Requisition Number: 264545
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 264545
Our client provides mission-critical systems and communication support to key government agencies, ensuring the safety of the nation. If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others, our client is seeking a Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with an excellent benefits package.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Top Secret Clearance, with DHS Suitability preferred.
What You'll Do:
- Manage cyber security projects through the Systems Engineering Life cycle while ensuring necessary compliance with SE Processes
- Develop project plans
- Develop review briefings
- Facilitate technical exchange meetings
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and within scope
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related business or technical discipline and 5 years of experience; or Master's degree and 3 years of experience
- Experience supporting IT domain or IC desired
- Familiarity with the Systems Engineering “V” and able to apply these principles to projects
- Familiarity with Agile development processes including Scrum, Kanban, DevOpsSec, and SAFe
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with other contractor teams as well as customers
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio) and Microsoft SharePoint
- Familiarity with the DHS Directive 102 is desired
- Any familiarity with DOORS, JIRA, System Architect, and ERWIN is a strong plus
Job ID: 264545
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts