Requisition Number: 303047
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303047
Job ID: 303047
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Network Architect to join their team in McLean, VA.
What You'll Do:
- Provide operational support for the enterprise level Identity Management environment
- Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolutions, including Active Directory, storage, messaging, server, and network
- Provide technical support for existing applications and support new application integrations
- Create and update SOP documentation
- Ensure environment's security and compliance
- Analyze data and identify trends to facilitate root cause analysis and identify opportunities for service improvement
- Manage the backup and restore of FIM, MIM and LDS
- Participate in capacity planning, performance monitoring and maintenance to ensure high availability and proactively identify opportunities for service improvement
Who You Are:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience required; Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- At least 5 years of Identity Management technical experience that includes the operational support and implementation of complex, large-scale, enterprise level solutions
- At least 3 years Forefront Identity Manager or Microsoft Identity Manager experience
- Experience working in detail with FIM/MIM synchronization service, specifically creating/updating the management agents
- Demonstrated experience as an effective communicator, presenting technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts