Accounts Payable Manager - Permanent Opportunity
Requisition Number: 302179
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 302179
Job ID: 302179
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team in Atlanta, GA! The candidate would be required to process product, freight, cold store, commission, claims and administrative payables weekly as payment terms dictate, within credit limits, and in a timely manner. Processing weekly check runs and ACH payments and daily wire transfers are routine duties.
This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager:
- The candidate will also be responsible for settlement and reconciliation of claim payments
- The candidate will communicate directly with vendors to research payment problems as they arise and negotiate credit limits
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Manager:
- Knowledge and familiarity of payment terms and title transfer a plus
- 3+ years of professional experience on an accounting team
- Proficient MS Excel skills including Vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, import/export data
- Experience working with weekly payable volumes up to 500 transactions in multiple currencies
- Freight/logistics/manufacturing/distribution experience is preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts