Sr. Project Manager
Requisition Number: 303181
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303181
Job ID: 303181
Contract Length: 12 Months
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for project oversight of $1-2M range
- Oversee scope (SOW) and delivery teams
- Responsible for success of assigned projects in a matrixed environment
- Monitor both internal and external resources
- Drive the successful, on time delivery of projects
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences required
- At least 8 years of experience as an IT professional
- At least 5 years of project management experience, ideally including budget accountability
- Experience and capability with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with validated GxP systems projects
- Experience and demonstrated success leading daily stand up meetings
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, especially organizing and presenting project information to management
- Capable of working well under pressure; highly organized
- Capable of multi-tasking across projects
- Capable of working independently
- Experience working with third party vendor management
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts