Financial Systems Analyst with Oracle FSG Reporting Exp
Requisition Number: 304943
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304943
Our global client is a driving force in the communications industry. With offices in over 15 countries across five continents, they have a large global influence. They focus on diversity and inclusion within the workplace, and are committed to doing business with integrity and transparency. Our client is currently seeking a Financial Systems Analyst with Oracle FSG Reporting experience to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Financial Systems Analyst with Oracle FSG Reporting Experience:
- Develop and maintain FSG reports
- Provide functional Oracle support to corporate finance team
- Provide support for business processes that are Oracle based, including cross-validation and security rules
- Analyze Oracle COA maintenance requests, in accordance with established protocol
- Partner with various finance teams to create and modify COA hierarchies to reflect new or revised requirements
- Proactively identify issues and risk, drive those issues to closure, and develop plans for managing and mitigating risks
Requirements of the Financial Systems Analyst with Oracle FSG Reporting Experience:
- Hands-on experience with FSG reporting
- Experience in an Oracle implementation
- Experience reporting with OBIEE, Discoverer, or other Oracle modules
- Experience with general ledger implementation
- Experience setting up the ledger module
- Experience maintaining chart of account
Job ID: 304943
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts