Requisition Number: 305232
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305232
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an Active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Work with development teams to drive completion of sprint and release commitments
- Direct engineers through tasks and ensure compliance with organizational processes
- Coach teams to correctly apply Agile principles
- Assist in the design, development, documentation, and testing of enhancements
- Lead Scrum ceremonies and coordinate with development teams and leaders
- Help drive continuous process improvement
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience; or Master's degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience leading a software team and engaging technical resources
- Experience with facilitating Scrum for the team (Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to track and produce key metrics
- Highly skilled in software design, development, documentation, integration, debugging, and testing
- Agile experience and knowledge of key techniques
- Experience in Java software development strongly desired
Job ID: 305232
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts