Requisition Number: 306272
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306272
Our highly regarded client is seeking a System Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, all applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents with the ability to obtain a DoD Interim Secret Clearance.
This is a long term contract opportunity with an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental,a nd Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Associate's degree in technical field or technical certificate
- At least 3 years of applicable experience
- Demonstrated proficiency supporting macOS or Apple Certified Support Professional required
- Motivated self-starter, enthusiastic; creative and innovative
- Ability to work independently or in a team to achieve goals
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and applications: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/S, SSH, FTP
Preferred Skills of the System Administrator:
- Experience with Windows and Linux administration
- Experience with virtualization in a desktop environment
- Experience with configuration management tools and technologies such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience supporting software development environments
Job ID: 306272
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts