Business Process Analyst
Requisition Number: 307034
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307034
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Business Process Analyst to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Business Process Analyst:
- Help to establish standard processes and methods
- Provide project reporting
- Establish processes for development, project governance, and financial reporting
- Create documentation for project standards and processes
- Administer content on internal sites
Requirements of the Business Process Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a related business field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of business process analysis experience
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Hands-on documentation experience in an IT organization
- Hands-on experience with project reporting and financial management
Preferred Qualifications of the Business Process Analyst:
- PMP or other related project / program management certification
- Experience working with Agile life cycle and/or tracking and process management tools
- Experience with resource planning and vendor management
Job ID: 307034
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts