Requisition Number: 306740
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306740
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst:
- Work on a team providing technical analysis of client facing applications
- Provide support for production outages and general problem resolution
- Propel technical solution discussions
- Collaborate closely with external teams to drive dependencies
- Groom out prioritized stories
- Provide context and sequence diagrams
Requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in systems analysis
- At least 3 years of experience with Agile methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Skilled in SQL, Splunk, JIRA, Rest API/Java Services
- Experience with TDD
- Excellent debugging and analysis skills
- Ability to develop solutions by evaluating alternative workflows
- Ability to validate results by testing programs
- Continuous improvement mindset
Job ID: 306740
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts