Quality Assurance Analyst
Requisition Number: 308867
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308867
Our well established, highly regarded client is seeking a passionate Quality Assurance Analyst to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an Active DoD Secret Clearance.
Required Skills of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software Tester/QA Engineer of embedded systems in C programming language
- At least 5 years of experience in software development testing using Python or another scripting language
- Proven ability in test planning, development, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Extensive experience in a Linux OS environment, using GNU tools
- Extensive experience with requirements tracking, testing to requirements, and documentation
- Extensive experience using modern tracking and version control systems
Preferred Skills of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Release engineering experience
- Familiarity with NIST cryptographic test suites
- Experience with secure software development requirements and government security requirements
- Experience establishing software development and code quality processes; organizing design/code reviews
- Fault-injection techniques, model-based testing, fuzzing, and static and dynamic code analyzers
Keywords: Quality Assurance Analyst, QA Analyst, Software Tester, QA Engineer, C, Python, Linux OS, NIST, Clearance Jobs, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 308867
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts