Requisition Number: 309171
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309171
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a PostgreSQL Developer now to join their award winning team.
This position requires an onsite, in-person interview.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the PostgreSQL Developer:
- At least 7 years of hands-on development experience, including both application and database development
- At least 5 years of Unix Shell Scripting experience
- Solid SQL and PL/pgSQL experience in a Postgres 9.x/10.x Unix environment
- Strong understanding of continuous delivery principles
- Strong understanding of performance analysis, tuning, and optimization
- Experience leading the design, development, implementation, and support of data-oriented projects
- Experience managing/automating database deployments
- Ability and drive to perform needed research for data definition and application requirements
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to drive innovation, teamwork, and communication within the team
- Experience serving as a mentor to teammates
- Proficiency in modeling concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Current with industry best practices and trends related to database design and development
- Demonstrated experience working with database and application developers to define application architecture and best practices
- Support production activities requiring availability during non-standard business hours
- AWS RDS experience preferred, not required
- Experience on an Agile/Scrum team preferred, not required
- Financial services industry experience preferred, not required
Keywords: PostgreSQL Developer, Application Development, Database Development, PL/pgSQL, SQL, Unix, CI/CD, Performance Analysis, Performance Tuning, Performance Optimization, Data Modeling, AWS RDS, Agile, Scrum
Job ID: 309171
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts