Senior Business Analyst
St. Louis, MO
Requisition Number: 307472
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307472
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Elicit, analyze, evaluate, validate, and document requirements for changes to business processes and systems
- Identify key business trends gained through analysis, research, and in-person communication
- Perform data extraction and synthesis; summarize result for presentation
- Define, communicate, and secure agreement on initiative objectives and scope
- Identify and communicate risks and issues; recommend potential solutions
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree (Business or IT preferred)
- At least 3 years of BA, PM, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of financial services experience preferred
- Advanced experience with Excel and Confluence
- Exposure to IT financial management or technology business management is ideal
- Solid understanding of tech finance from a project and consulting standpoint
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Skilled in a range of elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques
- Experience presenting to senior executives
- Good customer skills
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, BA, PM, Project Manager, Excel, Confluence, Jira
Job ID: 307472
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts